Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMC6296 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Game Cube System
    My daughter has a Nintendo DS Lite. She wants to be able to play it on the TV. I was told that if we purchased a Game Cube, there was an adapter that would allow her to play DS games through the game cube onto the TV. Is that correct? Besides the game cube system , what would I need to purchase?

Thank you!
    saturday Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Yes there is an adapter and apart from that you will need controllers a memory card and game for it.
    hippy gong Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Unfortunately there is no way to play the nintendo DS on the screen using the gamecube. In order to do so you need to get yourself a nintendo wii. Even then, you can only hook it up through certain games.
    Sairei Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Saddly the DS can't play on the gamecube only the Game Boy advance can do that but that's only with a special add-on. The DS can be used with the Wii game system but that's only with certain games. Now the DS may one day be able to play on the Wii but that maynot happen for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice Cube [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have a small problem. About three weeks ago I saw a song on MTV 2. It had Ice cube in it driving in a car with four other rappers driving around in their cars too. They were all driving BMW's and Mercedes. I think that it's a new video but I'm not sure. I just spent and hour trying to...

Ruby Cube Game [ 2 Answers ]

Please DO GUIDE ME TO SOLVE ALL SIX SIDES OF A RUBY CUBE, FOLLOW ME , MY QUE SAIARVIND :confused: :cool:

Ruby cube game [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I've just bought a ruby cube, but unfortunately I'm not able to solve all the 6 sides of the cube. I've heard from a friend that there's an algorithm for solving this game. So if there's anybody out there that knows how to solve solve all the six sides of the cube please let me know. ...

Rubik's cube [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the formula to solve the six sides of a cube

Ruby cube [ 4 Answers ]

How to solve?

View more questions Search