Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lenrely Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Dec 3, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Can't find early 90's bigfoot movie "the beast"
    There was a horror movie on video in the early 90's with a hairy bigfoot-like creature holding a skull. This is not the 1988 war movie, the 1996 film with the giant squid, or the one with Patrick Swayze. I can't find this movie anywhere.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

90's animated movie? "I have people bumps" [ 3 Answers ]

I remember seeing the commmercial for this animated movie with a goose in it and one of his lines is "I have people pumps". It has been a running joke with me and my wife for years and we had only seen the commercial and can not remember or find the movie any where. What was the movie?

80's/90's Kid Movie- something "riders" [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, Ok I really don't remember too much about the movie: -on TV (maybe disney channel or WB) in the 90's -i think its called something "riders" (I don't know) -2 or 3 kids a boy and a girl (siblings I think) at ages 11-15 on the run from bad guys -the scenes looked like a they were in...

80's/early 90's movie with a group of young boys and the song "The Wanderer" [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that is about a group of young boys. I think the movie is about them and some kind of adventure type story. The only thing I remember is that the song "The Wanderer" made popular by Dion, is in the movie in a scene where one of the boys is pretending to shave in his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.