Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QuestingPuck Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 12:59 PM
    Tablet, Apple Ipad and which version?
    I am starting a new job which will result in a daily eighty minute commute to work and back. A tablet is going to be one of the first things I want to buy because I like to read, play games, and listen to music. Its also lighter than my lap top. I am leaning towards an Apple Ipad, either the 16 or 32 gigabyte version though I am not which generation I want to go with. Things to consider:

Getting information between the tablet and my computer. I already have all my music on my computer, and what is the best way to get it to the tablet.

Wifi is a yes, a mobile plan not as necessary. I'd rather be more conscious of the stuff I download at home instead of doing it on the fly because I am bored. I considered the Kindle until I heard it only has 8 gigabytes of memory and I don't want to rely on the cloud for information storage.

Memory size is a consideration? How fast do people fill up there ipads?

So any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Which is better - 'apple ipad' or 'samsung glaxy tab' ? [ 2 Answers ]

Which is better - "apple ipad" or "samsung glaxy tab" ? I want to buy one of them . *** suggest me which one is better between "apple ipad" and "samsung galaxy tab" and why??

2008 word on desktop apple/send to apple laptop 2005word and doesn't display, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Document written in 2008 word sent to 2005 word both apple CPUs but document won't translate. Instead it is a bunch of sequential hyrogliphics? What process to Save to lesser update of word so document can open in older version? Or other solution Thank You Rein

New Apple iPad [ 13 Answers ]

So I saw the iPad Keynote on Apples website, what does everyone think about it? Is it worth buying when it comes out, or is it better to wait like with the iPhone.

Pc monitor to apple mac version 10.4.10, I have a apple monitor already connrcted [ 2 Answers ]

I have a PC monitor that I need to connect to my apple mac 10.4.10. I already have my cinema screen mac monitor connected but want to create a dual monitor environment (for editing on final cut pro)... there are two montior ports at the back... both slightly different.. the free port is slightly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.