Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrshendricks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Bleeding after miscarriage?
    I had a miscarriage on oct 16th 2011 and bleeing for 11 days which was oct 27th, I started bleeding on nov.24th thinking it is my period but it hasn't been enough to soak a pad just light bleeding and spotting some red, some pink, and some brownish red, this has been going on for 9 days now is this my first period after my miscarriage if so how long is this going to last and is it something I should be concerned about?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 3, 2011, 07:39 AM
    At this point in time I wouldn't be concerned. Most likely it is your hormones correcting themselves to a pre-pregnant state. Your concern would be if you were soaking a pad an hour. Also, this can fluctuate according to how far along you were in your pregnancy.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Implantation bleeding or threatened miscarriage? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I am about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant according to the doctor. I have had light spotting that differs in color for 8 days now. Only shows on tissue no pad needed. Doc has me on bed rest which sounded like fun... turns out not so much... I get to lay around and wonder if this is implantation...

Is it a miscarriage or implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, my last period was 27 dec , the period was strange very brown and discharge , and it only lasst for 3 days , January, no period had I test on the 29 jan negative, having sore breast , but negative , on the é feb went to the toilet wiped myself and had a little blood it is now the 4...

View more questions Search