Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHAHRAZAD Posts: 32, Reputation: 2
    -

Feb 9, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Flat hair from TR
    Hello, i had tr and now my hair is flat no valume, i hate it very much, any suggestion?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 11, 2007, 04:05 PM
    If your hair is limp and you want to add some volume, try using a body building shampoo and conditioner. Be sure that you use a light conditioner and apply it just on the ends because conditioners tend to make hair limp. You can also use volumizing mousses, gels or hair rollers to give your hair more volume.
    SHAHRAZAD Posts: 32, Reputation: 2
    -

Feb 15, 2007, 04:54 AM
    Thank you prettylady, I wanted to know if the shampoos from the drug mart are good because I keep hearing form hair stylist that they are bad and we have to use salon shampoos like redken those expensive ones, what do you think? Like pantene products, is it good with TR hair? They keep saying all these product are only good for washing floors, is that right?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 19, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Yes, Pantene products are really good. You might want to give the products a try and see if it works for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Smell in flat [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me. I live in a second floor flat and some funny smells have been developing since we moved in in March last year. First it started with a fishy smell when we have been in the bathroom for a while and now more recently it has developed into an occansional musky/eggy smell...

Flat Paint [ 1 Answers ]

I have some flat latex paint and would like to use it in the bathroom. Is there anything I can add to the paint ot make it #1 semi glossy and #2 Mildew resistant?

View more questions Search