Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yhakuv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 08:46 PM
    Basic travel allowance to uk
    Do I need to pay basic travel allowance going to uk?the uk border agency required me to pay basic travel allowance
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 3, 2011, 01:28 AM
    No such thing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2011, 06:17 AM
    IF someone is telling you there is such a thing, it is a lie, they are trying to steal your money.
    kleng32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 07:30 PM
    Hello guys!my employer and the barrister in charge in UK border require me to send the basic travelling allowance to my name and the address is my employers address... but the sender would be my mother my next of kin.. do I need it to enter UK?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2013, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kleng32 View Post
    Hello guys!my employer and the barrister in charge in UK border require me to send the basic travelling allowance to my name and the address is my employers address...but the sender would be my mother my next of kin..do i need it to enter UK?
    It's a SCAM.
    Barristers do NOT deal with this type of activity.
    jeen08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 02:53 AM
    Aupair
    I apply as an aupair in uk and the uk border agency required me to deposit the amount of 750GBP as part of my requirements.It is true?
    jeen08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 02:59 AM
    kleng32 that was also the barrister and employer told me as part of my requirements.. what happened next?are you where from?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 04:14 AM
    No, this is not true, there is not a barrister in charge of this, and this is a crook, they are trying to steal your money.

If they are asking for this, there is no job,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Basic Travel Allowance [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a basic travel allowance required for someone to return to the US if they are a US citizen

Basic travel allowance? [ 1 Answers ]

Myfriend in ukraine on Business she's froM The USA. She want's to fly to Paris Thenlater on to England, they won't give her her ticket paid for in the ukrain,unless she pay's Basic Travel Allowence first. l'm Worried for her, as she is Holidaying with us in England, Thank you Urshi Ford ,is this a...

Basic travel allowance? [ 0 Answers ]

Do you need it for a one way ticket from london uk to the us

UK basic travel allowance [ 2 Answers ]

A 30 year old friend of mine wants to visit me in TX, she has passport and airline ticket and they will not let her on plane without basic travel allowance of $1000 pounds from the UK. She has a roundtrip ticket... she only wants to visit... She will stay with my family while in TX... Is this true?

View more questions Search