Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ademidun1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 01:05 PM
    When and how can I apply for a change of status as an international student?
    I am a F-1 student in the USA. After how many years of studying can I apply for a change of status and how do I go about it?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file 1040A as I am an international student and paying my Student loan in USA? [ 1 Answers ]

To,Atlanta Tax Expert Hi,I am an international student currently on OPT-F1 visa and working full time. I am paying my student loan in USA through citi bank.I am going to get the 1098e form from bank about $2800 interest or something.. I called many tax filers and telling me different forms.....

Can I file 1040A as I am an international student and paying my Student loan in USA. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am an international student currently on OPT-F1 visa and working full time. I am paying my student loan in USA through citi bank.I am going to get the 1098e form from bank about $2800 interest or something.. I called many tax filers and telling me different forms.. I am so confused what...

Can f1 student change his status to permanent resident in usa [ 1 Answers ]

Am an F1 student,sponsored by my father when I was applying to study in USA.After that three months of entry USA I lost my father by food poison.My uncle that I have in USA,married to my sister and he promised to sponsor me after paying the first tuition he said its too much for him and the family...

Multiple W2 Forms - F1 Status International student [ 1 Answers ]

I live in New York and study here and am an F1 student. I would like to know the following regarding filing taxes this year: What all forms do I need to fill for Federal, State, Local. I have three W2 with me and I would like to know do I need one form per W2 or is there any other way to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.