Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Dec 2, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Very Slow Word Starter 2010
    The Word Starter 2010 that came pre loaded on my new computer with Windows 7 takes thirty seconds or more to open either for a new document or an existing one. Why so slow and is there another program like the Wordpad I had with Vista that opens normally (ie quickly)?
    solidzane Posts: 111, Reputation: 8

Dec 2, 2011, 08:49 AM
    Try openoffice,org... its free and works every bit as good as ms office... I always delete preloaded programs and go with the stuff that works for free... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Word Starter 2010 [ 0 Answers ]

This came loaded on my new computer. Supposedly it's free because it has ads but... is this permanent or something temporary that I will be told I have to buy a little later on? I don't want to write documents with it that I won't be able to open down the road unless I buy.

Hyperlink trouble with Microsoft Word 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I click a hyperlink on any of my 2010 Word documents I get the message "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." Well, I am the administrator of my computer and I don't know what to do to resolve this...

Is alphabet style available in word 2010 [ 5 Answers ]

Need for class assignment

Blower motor for G9T08012UPB13C slow starter or not at all [ 1 Answers ]

My blower motor randomly will not work. If it is not working I can go down and spin the fan just slightly and it kicks on. Sometimes it will stay good for a week sometimes it stops again in a 24 hours. Is the motor bad? When it's on it runs fine. Would adjusting the timing of what temperature...

View more questions Search