Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2011, 04:40 PM
    Tub and Shower Faucets
    Wife wants to know which is better, single handle or 3 handles. Can only get to
    The piping from the front. A lot of sweating the fitting Shower/Hot/Cold
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 1, 2011, 05:27 PM
    A single handle valve is the way I'd go. Easier to use and a lot easier to work on, I like Moen faucets myself. What type do you have now? Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement Faucets for Tub and Shower Stall [ 5 Answers ]

Eagertolearn: did you ever resolve this issue? I am in the same situation. It seems the only replacement tub/shower fixtures for an 11" spread faucet are the ugly 'universal' types you get out of the bins in a Home Depot store. If you found a resolution to this issue, I would love to hear about...

Tub to tub/shower conversion: Need to re-route water lines for a shower faucet? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My wife and I just moved into an old (1930s) Spanish house in Los Angeles. We have 2 bathrooms, with the master bathroom containing a bathtub and a separate shower stall. The shower stall is tight with a low ceiling and the bathroom has no exhaust fan (only 2 windows) and...

Glacier bay tub/shower faucets Model 100B [ 0 Answers ]

I have just purchases a Tub/Shower faucet in the brush nickel style for my shower and now realize I could use a longer Faucet for my tub. Do you have one that is longer for this style? This is the single handle style.

Replacement Faucets for 1950's Tub and Shower Stall [ 3 Answers ]

I'm so glad to find this site! Here goes... I have a ranch house built in 1950 with two baths. Both are about to have the faucets replaced. The main bath has a tub/shower and will need a three handle tub/shower faucet. The plumber said that with an 11 inch spread he can only find a faucet from...

View more questions Search