Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    verebo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Zombie movie with girl who doesn't know she is a zombie?
    She goes through the whole movie be before you know she is the zombie and the people she thought were zombies were not. I think it was a short instead of a movie.
    sealark515 Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

Dec 28, 2011, 07:44 PM
    It was a Fear Itself episode - "New Year's Day"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zombie movie, help please [ 1 Answers ]

There was this zombie movie that I saw when I was like 6yrs old; is a young couple but the guy's dad use to experiment with zombies so one day the couple is riding a motorcycle when they crash and the girl dies, after that he brings her back to life using his dad's lab,. that's all I can remember...

Looking for a zombie movie but don't know the name? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember one scene and that's it.. The woman/girl in the film has a boyfriend who drives a bike, her father dislikes him, and blames him for his daughter rebelling Against him.. I think she was a punk rocker in the film.. anyway one scene I remember is when her and her boyfriend are in a...

Zombie movie [ 3 Answers ]

Yes I seen a movie when I was younger about zombies and when they got hurt worms lots of worms would come out of them I know lots of zombie movies are like this but these zombies could actually talk and fight also does any one know what this movie is called :(

Zombie movie [ 1 Answers ]

This is an old British zombie movie I think . I remember seeing it at the drive-in. late 70's. I remember a cop gets locked in a graveyard mortuary(a small one) and a zombie comes alive and kills and eats him. And I believe at the end the reason the zombies came to life is the government was...

Rob Zombie or White Zombie? [ 4 Answers ]

Whitch is it? Rob zombie or white zombie? It was changed to one of those from one of those... I think it was rob to white... am I right? All I know is that I love the songs.

View more questions Search