Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2011, 10:53 AM
    General Ledger
    N excel some say it is pivot table feature or other software
    Whereas you enter a figure say apple amounts in the main ledger
    Or worksheet and it automatically updates a sub ledger
    Or another worksheet with the new information. I already know about linking the worksheets together in excel with hyperlink. But that is not what I am looking for. Is there software that can do this type of operation?

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring from General Journal to the General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

When transferring from the General Journal to the General Ledger which cash items do you transfer .:confused:

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

General Journal or General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a case problem in Intro. To Accounting. I need to prepare journal enteries for each transaction. I am stuck on one - May 1 Following assets were received from Quinn Simmons: Cash 13, 100 AR 3,000 Supplies 1,400 office equipment 12,500 No liabilities received So I don't...

General Ledger versus General Journal [ 1 Answers ]

Does the number of entries in the general journal equal the number of entries in the general ledger. Why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.