Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Looking for a christmas song from my childhood
    When I was really little, my parents had a Gene Autry Christmas Cassette and the cover was white and it had a reindeer's head in the center of a wreath. There was a specific soong I liked on the tape that I can't find anywhere. It was an instrumental version of Sleigh Ride played by an orchestra. I can't find the song or cassette anywhere! I've spent hours on YouTube and Google searching. If anyone knows where I can find the song or even the cassette tape, please help me!
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Dec 1, 2011, 12:58 PM
    Is it this one maybe?
    http://www.amazon.com/Rudolph-Red-Nosed-Reindeer-Rstr-Autry/dp/B000I2IQDI

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song from my childhood late 70's early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me find a R&B song from my childhood which was the late 70's early 80's I only know partial lyrics to the song and I'm not sure who sang it I'm not even sure of the name of the song but I'm hoping someone will recognize the lyrics so here it goes: Sunrise start a brand...

Christmas Song narration spells out Christmas [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard a Christmas Song that is told as a story. It Spells out Christmas... C is for Christ H is for _______ R is for etc. I believe it was told by an older singer the voice sounded familiar but I'm not able to find the name of the song or the artist. I have been looking for this for two...

Find the song words until you childhood sweetheart becomes your wife [ 1 Answers ]

Words to a song include don't wait until your childhood sweetheart becomes your wife

A Song From My Childhood [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone recognize this song from these few pieces of lyrics. I remember it as a child being played as like a comedy type record on children's radio shows. The song was basically about someone running and trying to keep up with a car ( I think ) and as the song went on the car was getting...

View more questions Search