Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ollymo Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Has anyone visited Oak Island, NC? Would love to know a little about it.
    My friend and I travel each year, for seven days in September, to the East Coast Beaches. Our "home away from home" are the Outer Banks, NC. Every other year or so we go to Topsail Beach, NC. While we are happy with both we want something a little different. I have come across some web sites re: Oak Island, NC and wonder what type of place it is... family oriented? Quiet (in September)? Good places to eat? Thanks.
    Rachelrang Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Ocean isle is way more family oriented it's never very busy there's a great burger/surf shop their and a bike rental next door along with a game room for kids of all ages. Everything on the island you can ride a bike to. Its beautiful and if you look to the west facing the water you can see Caswell :) I've been going to ocean isle since I was 13 it's a great beach and not that far from oak island
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 08:51 PM
    I just wanted to say that although I now live near Chicago I lived in NC for over 5 years but didn't go to the Outer Banks until last year on a vacation. All the islands are absolutely lovely and very beautiful, a nice place to enjoy the water, laid back life style and the history also.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl was crazy about me, then visited ex. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm Mark. I met this girl at my cousin's wedding close to a year and a half ago. I approached her and we hit it off right away and could tell she was very attracted to me. After that night we stayed in contact at least on a weekly basis. I was currently living at home in St. Louis w/ my...

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates [ 2 Answers ]

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates, and they need to save someone, they escape from there with an old ship (it was in the swamp)am loking for the movie, I think is from the 80s

Red oak versus white oak flooring [ 0 Answers ]

We are in the midst of a renovation of our kitchen and adjacent family room, and as part of it we are replacing the old wall-to-wall carpet in the FR with hardwood flooring, to match the existing hardwood in the kitchen. They put down the new floor two weeks ago and feathered it nicely into the...

Who is visited the moon ? [ 2 Answers ]

Who is the first person visited the moon ? Can any person again visit the moon ?

Being visited [ 4 Answers ]

My father passed away on August 27th, 2006 of cancer. From the moment he was diagnosed to the moment he passed there was only 25 days. This was extremely hard on my family but especially on my mother. They had been married for 35 years. Because of the sudden course of events, my mother has been...

View more questions Search