Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krowen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 06:22 AM
    Find a movie title by description?
    There was a movie in the 1980's about doctors working in a v.a. hospital. It starred kiefer sutherland and ray liotta. They were basically bucking the horrible conditions and red tape.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2011, 06:34 AM
    Article 99 (1992) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a movie title by description? [ 3 Answers ]

It's a suspense movie I believe. Its starts with a boy girl on a highway I believe when they go under a bridge were they hit a body. It goes on with other deaths through out the movie where at the end they are all connected to the first kill. Any help on this.

How to find movie title by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Recent movie probably 2010/2011 release; science fiction; hero develops a time machine for some bad guys and after the mission, they wipe his memory. Instead of his fees 90 Million, he asks for 17 seemingly random items in an envelope. The machine stops working, the baddies search for hero again,...

Find movie title by description? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I saw a part of the movie on TV but I think the title was wrong and I can't find it no. In this movie, a kid with long blond hair has some psychopath thoughts, he killed a classmate because he made fun of him, he was wearing a mask when killing him. In the meantime his mother was called to the...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

The movie came out a few years ago I think in 2007-08. The husband is suppose to go out of town for business but really he's having an affair, he's unable to go because him and his wife are kidnapped. The kidnapper has them do things. She has to take something into his work that could destroy his...

Find movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie title from about 10 minutes of a movie I saw a couple of days ago on TV. It was about a man that had died or was murdered and he was communicating to a pretty blonde woman through the TV. No one else could see him on the TV but her and I believe he was trying to help her...

View more questions Search