Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april75 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2007, 04:03 PM
    What you recommend?
    I am not happily married and have not been for over 10 years... I keep telling myself that things will get better only to watch them get worse even my children want me to leave. However, I would like to know from those who are divorced did you separate for a while prior to getting the divorce? And if you think it's best? I never imaged that I would be considering a divorce, but things have are just too far out of hand... I really appreciate any advice you can give and God bless!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2007, 04:16 PM
    I was separated a full year before the divorce and it was the best move, as it allowed me to think things through clearly. I was able to finally see what my life had done to my physical and mental health, not to mention the affect on my children. That year allowed me to start healing and gain some strength to do the right thing.

I truly wish you the very best. What you have in front of you is not easy. Good luck.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 24, 2007, 04:11 PM
    I totally agree with shyrneyzs I have now been separated for a year and am just filing for divorce while things are still a little warm it is getting easier and I feel stronger for having the year to get used to the idea!

Good luck and should you need someone to talk to feel free to email me - it helps having people going through the same thing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recommend a senior dating site [ 1 Answers ]

SeniorMatch seems a good dating site for your seniors. I've found my match there! ;) It's a good experience but do not know what should I do next.

Which Clarifying Shampoo Do you recommend? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I dyed my hair dark brown and its been like 5 days already and like everyone else it came out jet balck way to dark. I've read all the posts and I decided to use clarifying shampoo to fade the color out a bit. The thing is which clarifying shampoo besides prell that really works the best...

Recommend first player shoot them ups [ 5 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend any good first player shootem up games on PC like house of the dead, time crisis,doom

View more questions Search