Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tina248 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 09:00 PM
    Can a woman fall pregnant if the man doesn't ejaculate
    Basically I had sex with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago and I was due on my period a few days ago I'm wondering if I could be pregnant I'm even starting to feel sick at times
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2011, 09:21 PM
    Yes a women can become pregnant if the man does not ejaculate. There is plenty of sperm in the early fluids.
    Best to wait about a week and if no period try a test. Use the first urine of the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you take a man back that left you for another woman while you were pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

My ex is begging me to get back with him, but he is the one who left me when I was 6 months pregnant with our son he denied the baby talked bad about me to the other woman. Ran off and moved in with her she harassed me on the job while I was pregnant told me she would beat my baby out of me....

What criminal cases can single woman who got pregnant by married man can file? [ 5 Answers ]

If mistress got pregnant by married man? She is 20yrs old and single!What criminal charges or cases can she file?

Movie about a divorced woman and man who fall in love with each others ex's [ 0 Answers ]

I can only remember the name of the divorced woman, because when she fell in love with the other woman's ex, who worked as a radio host, he said:"Goodnight Molly". To her when they became involved. On the air. Also there was a bake sale or something like that, and her cake was not being...

View more questions Search