Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    customizedlp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 09:13 PM
    New Business Plan
    I am looking for someone to review my business plan. The ideal person must do pro bono work, and must have previous experience in the autosound market, or in technology. Our business is retail and installation of audio, visual and navigation systems. Our Business Plan is being used to secure assets through angel investors and grant/loan programs. If you are interested, or know of someone who may be, please contact me.

Michael Groshiem, CEO/Director of Marketing and Sales
    Customized Associates
    D/B/A Customized

P.O. Box 252
    Lynbrook, NY 11563
    (516) 599-3442
    [email protected]
    kkemper Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2004, 10:54 PM
    Re: New Business Plan
    I have not ever helped a car product suppler with his biz.

But I can.

Will review his biz plan for free.
    steve84s Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2005, 04:17 PM
    A place to start
    A great start would be to join the N.A.S.E. (The National Association for the Self Employed) They are a non profit organization that was created by self employed people just like yourself in 1981. They can help you get your business started and help you even write off your health insurance premiums, prescriptions, and over the counter drugs on your taxes. Call the Atlanta Based Office at 678-789-8403
    slippydippydo Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2005, 12:19 PM
    Check here for biz plan experts.
    Breeannab Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by customizedlp
    I am looking for someone to review my business plan. The ideal person must do pro bono work, and must have previous experience in the autosound market, or in technology. Our business is retail and installation of audio, visual and navigation systems. Our Business Plan is being used to secure assets through angel investors and grant/loan programs. If you are interested, or know of someone who may be, please contact me.

Michael Groshiem, CEO/Director of Marketing and Sales
    Customized Associates
    D/B/A Customized

P.O. Box 252
    Lynbrook, NY 11563
    (516) 599-3442
    [email protected]
    My friend here in Atlanta Georgia does the same thing you are wanting to do, maybe you can call him and he will give you advise as he has been doing it for a while and he is great
    His cell is 770 572 8556

Breeannab
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Date of original post is Apr. 13, 2004, 10:13 P.M. Original poster hasn't so much as logged into their account to view and respond to any additional answers in a very, very long time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business plan [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am writing a business plan for class. Can someone help me? I need some ideas.

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Business plan. Its necessity [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, guys!! Can you tell me if it is necessary to make a business plan if you aren't going to attract investors and run a small business? Thank you!

New Business Plan [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-Thanks for your input in advance... I have a "food product" idea that I want start selling. I think that I want to "test market" this idea by making it myself and selling it at the local County Farmers Market. Although my product is a "fresh, refrigerated. Uncooked" product (by the way...

Sample template for a business plan [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a sample template available for a business plan

View more questions Search