Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mek88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Buying government tax sale foreclosures
    Hi, I will be going to attent auction fir buying government tax sale foreclosures. However I have some questions:
    1. If the previous owner still have mortgage left or equity loan on it, who would be responsible for it?
    2. If the previous owner still live there, how do I get them out of there?
    3. Once I paid the bid, how would I get the ordinary clean title, instead of referee title?

Thanks
    Mike in San Louis Obispo
    chris-k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Hi, I will be going to attent auction fir buying government tax sale foreclosures. However I have some questions:
    1. If the previous owner still have mortgage left or equity loan on it, who would be responsible for it?
    2. If the previous owner still live there, how do I get them out of there?
    3. Once I paid the bid, how would I get the ordinary clean title, instead of referee title?

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax rate on sale of home [ 3 Answers ]

If I sell a my home within two years of purchase and can't use the exclusion clause, and if I am in the minimum tax bracket, what will be the capital gains tax rate charge for sale of my home? Thanks

Tax deed sale with a notice of lis pendens [ 3 Answers ]

I reside in Florida and am interested in purchasing a property at a tax deed sale. I found on the property's title search that there was a notice of lis pendens filed on 1/31/2006 by the mortgage deed holders. However, there was never any more action taken to forclose on the property. If I do...

Government [ 1 Answers ]

What are types of laws that Virginia has that California does not have to follow?

Tax implications of stock sale [ 1 Answers ]

My parents were joint owners of a large amount of 1 company's stock. My Father died this year. We all agree with my Mother that reducing risk by liquidating some of this amount and putting it in a safer, more diversified instrument(s). Is there an advantage in selling some of this in this year(of...

Tax Effect of 501(c)(7) Sale of Asset [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the tax effect of a 501(c)(7) Tax-Exempt Corporation (Social Club for hunting & fishing) selling an asset is? This asset would be a portion of the land that the corporation owns. There are 39 members and most likely the net proceeds from the sale would be distributed...

View more questions Search