Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smr_13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 05:38 PM
    How did the Mesolithic and Neolithic people learn to adapt to their environments?
    How did they adapt like their food and shelter and other stuff? Also, what were the climate changes in the Mesolithic and Neolithic era?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2011, 05:50 PM
    This is a long and complicated homework question.

Here is a source for you: Mesolithic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business competitions for young people can be a good way to learn about economics and [ 1 Answers ]

"Business competitions for young people can be a good way to learn about economics and finance." anyone says. What is the mean.

Environments of a firm [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 environments of management internal, external and task which environment has the most direct and immediate impact on a firm and which has a more diffuse and delayed impact Internal -- forces within the organization External - influences outside the organization Task - specific...

Will people ever learn? [ 3 Answers ]

At school, there is this girl... let's call her, Jane, well Jane is VERY manipulative, popular, etc. and everywhere I turn I have to hear about her, she's like some princess, and even the people who don't like her really Don't LIKE HER.. so I have to hear about her anyway. What can I do, I feel...

View more questions Search