Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StevieVot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 01:15 PM
    Has anyone had any dealings with Travel Promotions
    I'm looking to sell some timeshare properties with Travel Promotions who claim to sell to the Russian market. Has anyone had any dealings with them and did they deliver what they promised. My issue is that they don't take a commission for selling they insist you purchase 3 holidays at £885 then market the time share for free?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2011, 02:51 PM
    You can hardly give time shares away right now. There are 1000's and 1000's that people just walk away from or even give away to charities. I would be suspect of any company offering anything that sounds too good to be true

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Common law relationship and limitation on court dealings [ 0 Answers ]

My partner lived with a woman in a common law relationship for 4 years. The relationship ended 5 years ago. This woman is still seeking compensation from him. Every few months (8-10 months) he gets a call or letter from his lawyer requesting something or another by her (money, truck, etc.). The...

Is luxury travel promotions.com legit? They offered 2 roundtrip airline tickets [ 4 Answers ]

Got a paper in mail, you won two free round trip airline tickets. Just have to come listen about our new travel agency. Luxurytravelpromotions.com Said bring drivers license and credit card?

Promotions and Recognition [ 1 Answers ]

Define promotions and how recognition can be achieved without promotion.

Shady dealings! [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands old boss who he was friends with, had a broke down car (engine blown) he asked my husband to work on it and he would pay him, he had it towed to our house about 9 months ago and it sat for weeks waiting on him to make up his mind if he wanted to buy a new engine for it. He decided to...

When do I do promotions again [ 1 Answers ]

We are in cosmetic dentistry and have had a bad press a fortnight ago so at present keeping a low profile. How long should we be keeping low before promoting our services again?:( :(

View more questions Search