Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolelynn2 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 03:04 PM
    A black mark.
    I was brushing my teeth today and noticed a black mark... looks almost like a beauty mark on my cheek inside my mouth.. its circle and I can feel it with my tongue.. any ideas as to what this could be
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 03:39 PM
    I would immediately have that checked by a doctor, a dentist if you can't get to a doctor. Oral cancer must be screened out.

Feb 9, 2007, 04:22 PM
    It just popped up recently because it wasn't there last week... maybe I bit my cheek or something
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 10:31 AM
    I'm puzzled. You were concerned enough to post your question but now seem to explain it away. Biting your check would not result ina round black spot. Do what you need to do.

Feb 10, 2007, 07:32 PM
    OK was that you being rude?? I was just asking a question on something I was concerned about... I was just wondering all the possibilities
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Feb 10, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Yes, you could get a black mark like you described from biting your cheek, if you bite it bad enough you can get a blood blister type raised area. Although, most people will know it if they bit their cheek that badly. It is probably minor, but you could have it checked by a dentist to ease your mind. If they think it to be sinsiter, they will most probably refer you to an oral pathologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange Red Mark [ 2 Answers ]

Every few months my boyfriend get a weird red mark on his right side. It looks like a blood blister, like blood is collecting under his skin. It's only about the size of a dime, but we can never figure out how he gets them. He says it doesn't hurt, but it just doesn't seem normal. Does anyone know...

Mark Twain [ 1 Answers ]

Was Mark Twain Born on Haley's comet, and did he die on Haley's comet?

Reappearing Reddish Mark [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small reddish mark that appears for a few days to a week and then disappears for several months. The mark shows up on my lower back/upper buttox. It has appeared and disappeared 3 or 4 times now. My primary care physician looked at the mark and said she does not think it is skin cancer,...

Mark Twain. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I need to know a few things for a project that's due soon. 1. who were mark twain's siblings? 2. how many siblings? :confused: I need to know this info very soon so id really be happy if someone helped. Thank you. :o

View more questions Search