Ask
    babsandben Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 09:36 AM
    Uncontrollable dog?
    My dog wants to fight every dog in the street
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 30, 2011, 09:45 AM
    The first two things we need to know in order to help you in the best way is, how old is the dog and is he neutered?
    babsandben Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 01:13 AM
    He is 3 years old, neutured, he was a rescue dog so don't know his history.
    We have had him 14 months & he is the most loving gentle dog possible in the home the minute he passes the threshold his personality changes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncontrollable shivering? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there something wrong with me because out of no where, I shiver. My body shakes and it looks like I am dancing but it happens even when I am not cold. Its embarrassing and Im not sure if it is an actual problem or a lot of people also shiver.

Uncontrollable orgasms [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very sensitive problem. On two different occasions, I've had an unwanted orgasm in public. The first time, I was chatted up by a pretty girl in a bookstore (fortunately, it happened after she left the store, not while I was talking to her). The second time was on a crowded subway because...

Dog uncontrollable bladder after surgery [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old great dane and we had her fixed at a young age ( around 6 months give or take a month) ever since then we have had a problem with her having an uncontrollable bladder. She will be laying in the floor and all of a sudden we look over at her and there is a huge puddle of pee under...

Uncontrollable dog/puppy [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I currently own two miniature daushaunds, or as most people call them weenie dogs.We have a female, Daisy, who is 4 yrs old and a male Duke, who is 7 months old. The female has been a wonderful, loving, caring, protecting pet. She is potty trained, house trained, we have very few...

Uncontrollable [ 3 Answers ]

My situation started in May 2007. I am in my late 40's and my boyfriend (in his early 40's), now fiancé had gone to meet my family at a birthday family function. He was very enticed with my sister's best friend. It really hurt. His head spinned around like it was going to fall off. It was...

View more questions Search