Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janew1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 07:31 AM
    1993 pauillac domaines barons de rothchild reserve.
    Dear sir ,
    I came across a bottle of 1993 pauillac ,domaines barons de rothchild Lafite ,reserve special in my grandfathers house .
    It has a gold circle on the front with a capitol R in the middle with arrows .The 1993 is in red letters on the front under pauillac.I haven't been able to find this bottle on line to find out information.
    I would like to know the value of it and anything else about it .
    Sincerely,
    Jane.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 30, 2011, 07:36 AM
    Unfortunately, this will have very little value as it is a minor label from the vast Rothschild house.
    This is an "everyday" wine that was designed for earlier drinking, so within 5 years.
    Now that being said it doesn't mean it's going to be undrinkable now, in fact far from it, it should be drinking well, but is past it's best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is bottle of Pauillac 2000 win drinkable? [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbour has given me the followintg info. He has a bottle of Pauillac 2000 1500ml 12.5% Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite), to mark the opening of the wine cellars at Waddesdon Manor in 1994. Should he drink it or will it be vinegar? I didn't mention it, but is the 2000 relating to the...

Accounts receivable of $12000 (gross) are factored with Rothchild Credit Corp. Withou [ 1 Answers ]

Accounts receivable of $12000 (gross) are factored with Rothchild Credit Corp. without recourse at a financing charge of 9%.Cash is received for the proceeds; collections are handled by the financing company. (These accounts were all past the discount period). Prepare the necessary entries in...

1993 Pauillac, Bordeaux, Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite), Reserve Speciale [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir: I recently purchased a house and included in the sale of the house were a couple of cases of wine. In the past few months, I have recently begun to delve into the fascinating aromas and flavors of different wines, and am a true novice. I am interested in learning more about the...

Château Lynch Moussas Pauillac 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a bottle of this wine as a gift and know nothing about it. How long should it sit before drinking? How much would it cost to replace it?

View more questions Search