Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kortal90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 09:17 PM
    West law and Lexis HELP
    If the following queries were run in either Westlaw or Lexis, what terms in documents would they find?

Para!
    Assign!
    Crim!
    Legis!
    e****e

You are looking for cases in which a paralegal is charged with unauthorized practice of law.

Write a query for Westlaw.
    Write a query for Lexis.

You are looking for cases in which a law firm illegally failed to pay overtime compensation to its paralegals.

Write a query for Westlaw
    Write a query for Lexis.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexis-Nexus [ 1 Answers ]

I have to use this site to obtain newspaper clipping for my english class, how do I do that?

West va law on sibling coustdy [ 1 Answers ]

My brother is incarcerated and his wife had two children by him who were taken from her by dhs. What are my chances of getting. Custody of them? I have had a home study done need to know what step I need to takenow. Court is on April 5 and I have all plans on being there. My state seams to think...

West Wing [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the actress who played Nancy on the West Wing?

As far as the east is from the west. [ 1 Answers ]

We had a visiting pastor preach tonight's sermon at church. It was a wonderful message that I greatly enjoyed. I wish I could share the whole thing with you, but there is one thing in particular that I found so enlightening tonight that I wanted to share with you all. It's nothing much, just one...

Prairie West [ 22 Answers ]

Why did newcomers come to settle the Prairie West?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.