Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsNikkiLynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 08:06 PM
    What can I do to help my son become a better wrestler?
    My son is 10 years old and he has just started wrestling. The problem is that there are other more experienced kids that probably started wrestling when they were 5 and they are much more experienced than he is. I know nothing of wrestling so I would like to know what I can do to help my son become better and succeed in this. There are quite a few kids in the classes, so I'm wondering if her might get better in time or what? Some of the better wrestlers have parents who are coaches or who were previous wrestlers or they just started really early. I just want my son to be able to get on the same level as them because he is quite clueless about the sport right now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2011, 08:20 PM
    He will learn with time and practice, of course if he is first starting, others will be better. He may never be the best, but he will do the best he can, if he tries as hard as he can.

His coach will teach him the moves, to help, good phsycial conditioning, lots and lots of push ups to make his arms stronger. Besides that working out on weights and just regular conditioning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I become a wwe superstar?I want to work as a pro wrestler... [ 4 Answers ]

How can I become a wwe superstar?? I want to work as a pro wrestler... but its to hard because I'm from brunei... there is no wrestling school there... sooo how??

What do you say to a wrestler on Facebook that they will almost always "like"? [ 2 Answers ]

Example: ken carson's Facebook page... wwe wrestlers...

How do I become a wrestler when I am a girl [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a wrestler

The most entertaining pro wrestler today [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone disagree with me that the most entertaining pro wrestler today is Ray Mysterio? I think most pro wrestlers use the same brute force wrestling moves week after week. On the other hand, I think Ray has an enormous variety of moves, and always shows you something interesting, although...

View more questions Search