Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ForBiddenChaos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 05:24 PM
    I don't like it when girls talk to my boyfriend or he talks to them.
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 days now. When we got together he was all sweet etc.. And NOW, it's the third day and I get worried when other girls talk too him, or he talks to them. Whenever I get on Facebook I go too his profile and notice that he says Hi to A LOT of them on their wall, and it bothers me, and I'm afraid he's going to cheat on me. I don't want to say anything too him because I don't want too ruin us because I like/love him a lot, and I'm worried about what he says too them in chat or when he texts people.
    Cheeze_Babe56 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2011, 06:17 PM
    Well if you have trust in him than you shouldn't have problems with him talking to others.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Nov 29, 2011, 08:39 PM
    Seriously all one can do it trust, if you don't have that you might as well just give up now. You stated that you have only been going out as a couple for 3 days. I wouldn't worry, it's very healthy and normal to talk to people of the other gender. So unless he gives you a legitimate reason for worry like you saw him kissing someone else then just go on about your life and be happy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2011, 08:55 PM
    Three days and you are already worried and watching him on Facebook. Sorry this has to be either a very young age dating, where you have not learned to trust the other person.
    Or perhaps you have been hurt before and can not trust.

If you are ever going to have a good and real relationship you have to learn to trust and date properly
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2011, 02:40 PM
    How old are you both, and how much time do you spend in person?

Is there a reason for you not to trust him? Are you normally insecure, or been cheated on before? Socializing is not cheating, If that's all it is, relax, and think before you act or speak, and be calm, cool, and collected, and under control when you do act, or speak, no matter what's going on, or how intense you may be feeling. At least then you won't scare the heck out of this guy you're dating, or make him think you are a moody, controlling psycho. That's no good after just 3 days of dating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriend still talks to me and I want him back [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my ex boyfriend went out for 2 years , are relationship was a good one. We had are little fights that were over silly things and would make up within the hour or the next day.We broke up about a month ago because he needed to figure his life out he said and he still loved me and he cried...

Ex boyfriend still talks to me even though he has a new girlfriend [ 15 Answers ]

Okay, well here goes nothing. Well, my ex and I were engaged, he broke up with me, and two weeks later he and I got back together again. Two weeks after that, he was back to his old habbits again. So, I broke up with him. We went through a messy break-up. It will be 2 months for the break up, and...

My boyfriend talks about his ex. [ 1 Answers ]

So I have been dating this guy for about two months now, and I am crazy about him. The only thing is I met him online, and it kind of scares me that I don't know any background information on him. He is wonderful, and I have met his mom and dad, they seem nice. But for some reason I am paranoid?...

My boyfriend still talks to a girl [ 6 Answers ]

My Boyfriend Still Talks To A Girl He Dated It Gets Me Mad/sad, Ive Asked Him Several Times To Stop He Says Ok But Still Talks To Her And I Find Out Behind His Back How Can I Get Him To Stop.

View more questions Search