Ask
    frederickotibo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 06:15 AM
    I want be a dancer?
    I want to be a dancer but to start so please teach me mow
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2011, 06:31 AM
    Take dance classes... you can't do that online.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Nov 29, 2011, 06:48 AM
    Frederick Otivo!

Welcome to this beautiful site, first.

Remember, practice makes a man perfect! So, practice, but do not hesitate to spend time, and money on getting a trainer's help. Watch dance videos and also, take balanced rich diet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2011, 07:46 AM
    A obvious question to me, what type of dancer ?
    Also what have you done so far to do this ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2011, 08:13 AM
    And keep in mind... competition is fierce, you you have to be both really good, and really dedicated just to have a chance to get selected.
    Shakeh Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2012, 08:34 AM
    You can dance with the music listening to the music rhythms and making movements but I think you must first take some dance classes to learn the basics of the exercises and dancing correctly and to be very careful to not harm yourself then you can practice whenever you want .and so one of this days you will become a dancer you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be a backup dancer [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 13 years old , I haven't took any dance classes yet I'm joining ballet in march =D it's always been my dream to become a backup dancer for a celebritiy . I randomly dance everywhere I go. People think I'm a freak when I do but I don't care I love to dance. Can anyone help me?. and tell me what...

I want to be a professional dancer [ 1 Answers ]

HI! Im cherry-17 years old. I love dancing and fashion. But dancing is the best-I want to be a professional dancer .I learnt dancing before. . Actually, My father not allowed for me to learn dancing... So Im going to stop it and study fashion frist.Now, Im studying fashion desgin in Raffles...

Aspiring Dancer [ 0 Answers ]

I am aspiring to become an exotic dancer. I need to start with the best out fits and shoes. I have all the moves not much experience with the pole but I am a fast learner. Im just looking for a few tips on this and where I can go in Minnesota to buy nice stripper outfits and dresses for cheap.

I want to be a dancer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Justine Hunter and I want to become a dancer for hip hop! I love it every day I will go on and look up dance movers I am 11 year young I know I am young but you will be surprised how I dance

I want to be a dancer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start to be a dancer if I'm in secondary school

View more questions Search