What type/kind of washer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moved washer and now it's leaking from the bottom [ 0 Answers ]

I moved my washing machine from it's normal position where it worked fine. I laid thin peel and stick tiles and moved machine back. The washer is now leaking from the bottom during the spin cycles.

GE Electric Washer about 10 years old spins and washes slow. Also leaking at bottom. [ 0 Answers ]

GE Electric Washer about 10 years old spins and washes slow. Also, leaking at bottom.

Kenmore washer leaking water front/bottom why [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore washer model number 92596100 is leaking water from the front/bottom of machine. How can I fix this? What might be the problem?

Kenmore Elite washer leaking from bottom [ 5 Answers ]

It is a 7 yr old washer (sm 9710768-C) in which water is leaking from the bottom of the machine around mid cycle. Also the bleach container is not draining. The rear hoses are dry. Probably unrelated, last year it didn't spin but the repairman said that it was because a nut atop the agitator...

Kenmore washer leaking from bottom rear when idle [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore front-loading washer, model 417.43142200. It has started leaking water from the bottom rear when not in use. It's a relatively slow leak. The leaks are coming from somewhere INSIDE the unit - there's no leakage where the hot and cold water supply hoses attach to the rear of...

View more questions Search