Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s34net Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 06:00 AM
    Export to Russia
    Please could you answer my question,

I am interesting in staring export business ( ship used snowmobiles to russia). I leave in NYC , but my family leave in Russia and they have shop where they are selling used snowmobiles. I am planning to buy used snowmobiles in USA and send to Russia by ship every 3-4 month, amount of snowmobiles would be from 10 to 16.
    I was wandering, do I need to register company in USA us export company?

Thank you,
    Looking forward hearing from you.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for job in Russia. [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a job in Russia. The thing is that I want the main building to be in USA. The position needs to be in Novosibirsk, Russia. I know two languages.(Russian and English). I could help in a english company to translate and work. Please help. ...

Looking for jobs in russia? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Gladi,graduated masters Degree in Electronics Design,Sweden.Looking for a job in Any part of Russia.Just like to work in new Environment and culture.Any kind of Engineering work,Management work or a English home teacher with decent salary is appreciable.

Going To Russia [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone had travel experience in Russia? I've heard you have to get an invitation to get a visa, and you can only get roubles in Russia. I've been learning some basic Russian on the internet. Are English or French widely spoken anywhere in Moscow or St. Petersburg?

Russia [ 2 Answers ]

How big is Russia? How many different lanuages are in Russia? What is Russian Population, or how many people are currently living there??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.