Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melmans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 03:03 AM
    How to write a letter of introduction of a website to a hotel?
    I have created a website that requires hotels/lodges to join and market their properties on. I need a letter of introduction that will influence the hotels/lodges to join the website and market their properties via the website. Please write for me the best letter I can get in order to send to the hotels/lodges.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2011, 04:31 AM
    First, we will not write such a letter for you. If you want someone to write the letter for you, I suggest hiring a PR firm. But we may be able to help you create one.

What advantages are there to a hotel to list on your site? How much traffic does your site get? What do you offer over similar sites?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 29, 2011, 05:45 AM
    Letters of introduction have gone the way of the dinosaur. Everything now is keywords.
    Hotels have their own websites, and there are countless sites like yours. If you don't have something new, it's not going to attract anyone.
    Perhaps a LOCAL site for your area, including all attractions - lodgings, food, entertainment, history, arts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an introduction letter of an hotel to market a company [ 3 Answers ]

I am a manager in a 3 star hotel,I want to write an introduction letter to companies and request them to patronise our hotel by bringing their guest to lodge with us

Sample of introduction letter of a hotel. [ 0 Answers ]

Just a text of introducing a hotel

Introduction letter for hotel marketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. Haven't got time to browse in detail. Need to have some samples of introduction letter for hotel marketing. Could you help? Thanks a lot :)

View more questions Search