Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valar_morghulis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 01:30 AM
    Rash on palms, usually in winter, looks like prickly heat
    I have this rash on my palms that looks like prickly heat. They're tiny, red dots all over my palms and a little between my fingers (not very visible, just like small translucent red dots just beneath the skin). They itch a lot and it burns if I scratch. There's slight relief if I put ice on them or dip my hands in ice cold water. Also, my palms sweat a lot and feel very hot from the inside feeling like I'm getting a little too much blood supply to them.
    I only seem to get them around or during the winter season (it's almost winter now where I am). And sometimes, after the rash is gone, my skin peels off.

Is it possible to be allergic to.. winter? :|
    I want to get rid of the rash (or whatever this is), or at least stop the itching.
    Please help? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Instlld program thermostat, wrked fine heat all winter, now no heat, a/c or fan? [ 4 Answers ]

We got a Lux Programmable TX9000a. It installed it in November and heat worked fine all winter. Today I tried to turn on A/C and it didn't work (it is 90 where we live). I tried looking at wiring and perhaps a mis-wired. I am not sure. I have 5 wires and I have two units outside (heat pump and...

Why high winter electric bills with heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I live in NC and have a 5 year old heat pump. During the winter months my electric bill sky rockets, my Dec/Jan bill... over $500. I switched my thermo to aux. heat hoping it would help but am scared that it might just make it worse and I will have an even higher elec bill next month. I laid...

Can I use them.heat all winter? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a gas backup heat on our heat pump.Our outdoor unit probably needs replaced but I was going to put it off until the first of the year if possible.Is it safe to run my heat pump in emergency heat for an extended period.

Heat in the winter [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apartment (building built in 1800's) in west chester, Pennsylvania and I do not have a thermostat in my apartment. My neighbor downstairs has the thermostat to control the heat for both our apartments. Minus the kitchen and office, each room has a single hot water radiator. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.