Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    webermax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 11:31 AM
    No water to kitchen sink or dishwasher
    Replaced faucet "ball" 12 months ago. Worked fine. Recently, no water flowing from kitchen faucet nor is adequate/any water flowing to dishwasher. One afternoon hot water only flowed with normal pressure from faucet, but has since stopped. Very small trickle of water from from sink sprayer, but has since stopped as well. All other faucets/shower function normally. Suggestions where to look/what to do?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 9, 2007, 11:38 AM
    We have had a rash of complaints about hot water supply lines freezing up. Is it possible that your line's froze up? Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Water in the Kitchen Sink [ 1 Answers ]

My friends moved into their house (6 years old) over the weekend. Everything was fine when they went to sleep last night, but this morning, there is no water coming from the kitchen faucet. All faucets in the bathrooms work fine, as do the toilets, the dishwasher and the sprayer attachment to the...

Kitchen sink/disposal/dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I have an aunt who lives in Florida that has a garbage disposal and a dishwasher. She says she doesn't use the disposal, but it has been used in the past(about 2 or three years ago by previous owners) She is getting a bad smell in her dishwasher. Can you tell me what would be causing it?

No water from sink after installing dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a house that was built in the early 1900s so the piping is really old and I didn't want to chance breaking anything so I went the cheap way out and I didn't sodder anything. I took the hose off from my hot water and added a T pipe that screws on to where the hose used to be. Left side...

No hot water in kitchen sink or dishwasher [ 3 Answers ]

There is no hot water in the kitchen sink. If you let it flow on high for a few minutes, it gets tepid. I have felt the water in the dishwasher in the middle of a cycle and it is cold. The hot water is fine in the 3 bathrooms. We have tried flushing the hot water heater, but that did not help. Any...

Kitchen Sink, Dishwasher and Washer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my son was cleaning a fish tank and spilled gravel evidently down the bathtub drain, ever since on occasion the kitchen sink, dishwasher and washer back up into that tub, this will last sometimes for days then stop... then suddenly begin to occur again. Best ways to clear whatevers causing...

View more questions Search