Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Philsybaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 10:56 AM
    Searching for title of Alien Horror Film from about 12 years ago.
    A couple of men and a woman who seem to be aliens are having sex with people in a house. The girls are inpregnanted and once they go into a fever and convulse, their whole body explodes. The aliens seemed to enjoy watching this. Only saw part of the film on Cinemax about 11 years ago.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 28, 2013, 08:21 PM
    There are no aliens, but it does sound like this movie:

Teenage Caveman (2002 cable movie)
    iMDb review:
    In a post-apocalyptic world, the few survivors live in huddled tribes, barely surviving. In one tribe, the ruler refuses to let the people slip into the sin that brought the old world to an end, and sex is banned. He does permit himself the pick of young girls. When he selects his son's girlfriend, David is forced to kill him to protect her and is left to die in the wilderness as punishment. His friends decide to rescue him and head off into the wilderness, where they find one of the fallen cities of the old world. Walking into it, they get caught in a storm and wake up in a modern (well, old-fashioned) apartment with a beautiful young couple named Neil and Judith. Quickly, the group discovers that the restrictions of the caves are gone and the old ways of sex, drink and drugs are the very things of daily life. However, it also becomes quickly evident that things are not what they seem.
    IMDb review 2:
    Neil and Judith have been genetically enhanced to withstand injury and prevent aging. Over the next few hours, the hyper-repressed cavedwellers are taught how to skinny dip, get drunk, and get high on cocaine. All the teenagers take part eagerly, except for David and Sarah, who retreat to an isolated room to fall asleep in peace. Then the remaining kids are taught how to have sex in a disturbing and uncomfortably long orgy scene. While the cavekids think they have found their haven where they may do whatever they like, it turns out that, by having sex with them, Neil and Judith have infected the kids with their own genetic mutation. The first to morph is Elizabeth, whose body cannot handle the change and explodes while Neil and Judith look on.

Teenage Caveman (TV Movie 2002) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember a Film Title Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a title of a film from the late 1970s/1980s. The film is set on a coastal town I think in America maybe New England. There is a chance it could be Canadian. The film is a horror movie and has something to do with Native american Indians. The strongest memory of this film for...

I'm trying to find an old horror movie I saw over 20 years ago, [ 1 Answers ]

It was aout a mental hospital that was kept locked down by power. Then there was a black out and a bunch of people escaped and terroized the doctors family.

I would like to know the title of a film seen some 30 years ago [ 0 Answers ]

I think the film was late 1930's~40's B+W A woman (the widow)? And a man are going back through the story to discover what happened A old family is cursed to die out the last male heir is now dead one of the dangerous things he did was to canoe the rapids on the seventh tributary of the seventh...

Searching For 70's or 80' Horror Movie Title [ 5 Answers ]

In the mid 80's when I was just a preteen I used to watch horror movies that Elvira used to host on Saturday afternoons. There was one movie that made a huge impact on me and I am looking for the title so I can watch it now and maybe cure me of the phobia it gave me when I originally watched it. ...

View more questions Search