Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confusedlc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 10:27 PM
    Am I overthinking things?
    I met this guy through a friend. He knew my best friends boyfriend, but I had seen him on a dating site before hand so when I found out he knew my mate, I messaged him. We spoke online for about a month, or so, when he invited me and my friend (and his friend from college) to a gig he was playing at!

This was the first time I met him, and I was ill, and had to leave early. So I didn't think I made a good impression, but I left my number for him! He text me the next day asking me for coffee but I couldn't make it due to work.

Then one night I had off, I asked him round to watch a film. We hit it off, and he asked to come back two days later, when we had a first kiss! He then came round two days after that and we made out a lot! He put on his FB that he had had an amazing night, and came round the next night while his mate and mine were at mine having a drink, and he was very affectionate (he always is).

We had sex for the first time and it was amazing! We have been seeing each other for two months now. He spends 3-4 days at my house, we don't go a day without talking. When he's with me he's always touching me, whether its my hand, or giving me a cuddle, or kissing my forehead!

My confusion is we've only been out once to fireworks night in our town center and were always at mine! I don't think he's mentioned me to any of his friends, and his FB still says he's single! I don't want to bring up the talk about whether, or not we're exclusive, as I can't bring myself to bring it up for fear of rejection!

I've been cheated on a lot, and been hurt, so having him with me all the time even though I know he's not seeing anyone else (he wouldn't have time if he's not with me he's at college with my mate, or at the gym) having single on his FB annoys me, because I think he doesn't think very highly of me, enough to change it, or to tell people about me!

All my friends keep asking me if were bf/gf yet, and I can't answer cause I don't know! When I'm with him I feel like he's into me, but at the same time he kind of confuses me, because we don't really talk about these things and I don't know if he's too shy, or he's just having fun until something better comes along! He is gorgeous and fit! And I'm a curvy girl with insecurity issues! Hes constantly telling me to shooosh when I say I look fat, or if I'm unhappy with myself! He is really sweet, and his last relationship was 3 years long, and ended 9 months ago because she cheated!

He knows I've been cheated on too! I don't play games, or blow hot, and cold. He knows I like him a lot, he knows how much I'm attracted to him, but he won't bring up the "are we in a relationship" talk. Is there anything I can do, or say without having to bring it up myself?

Its coming up to Xmas, and I want to get him something, but I don't know if I should or not! I'm just confused, so sorry, there are probably about a million questions in this one question!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 10:55 PM
    I have always thought that if you could have sex with someone, you can talk about anything.

The only way to know for sure what's on his mind, is to ask him, and it seems you are afraid, so get up the courage to talk about what you want to know.
    SalisTreah1307 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 09:51 AM
    Wow I have the same problem you should just talk about it and get it over with sounds to me like you are together... but in the end its your choice.
    Confusedlc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 10:23 AM
    Yeah we spoke about it n turns out he's too messed up about his last relationship hense why he hadn't made anything official! I gave him an easy "out" and he took it so were going to stay friends ach well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overthinking everything about my relationship [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for four months. I was incredibly happy. He a great guy.. funny, nice, and always there for me. Out of the blue, I began to doubt my feelings for him. Whenever I'm with him its always in the back of my mind if what we have is real. Whenever we kiss, I ask myself...

Do good things really fall apart so better things can fall together? [ 3 Answers ]

Heard this quote the other day that reads "good things fall apart so better things can fall together". This made me think about my current situation, my last relationship was good and after three months of it ending it still hurts that its over, but after finally sticking to NC I know I am doing...

I hate it when I do this - overthinking/worried again about first date! [ 1 Answers ]

On Sunday night I went out with this beautiful girl I've recently started talking to and it was our first official date. We went out to eat, had great conversation, serious eye contact and we walked around the small city shops and she put her arm in mine, held my hands at the table after we ate and...

I want to try a few new things [ 6 Answers ]

I don't really know what I want or where I belong so I have decieded that I'm going to try a few things to see what I really like and see if I can find who I really am so the first thing that I have decided to try is modeling I want to model for like hollister or something but I'm just not quite...

View more questions Search