Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2011, 09:29 PM
    Solid semen?
    Ok so I couldn't believe that I would actually need to post here! Lol.

So anyway, what could cause semen to be completely solid almost? It was like pieces of rice! All clumped together. It didn't smell bad. It was still white. He had not had sex in 2 years (he says) and it was over pretty quick as well.

Is the issue because of the 2 years of chastity? Or is it something else?

*edit* oh by the way he is 33 if that makes a difference and this is a new problem
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2011, 09:53 AM
    Ummmmm... first... that would hurt like hell coming out... IF that's what it was...

It gets reabsorbed by the body... so it doesn't hang around an petrify however.

Sounds like some other sort of crud... I'd say maybe even an STD... but I thought there would be an odor associated with that... but that might be in incorrect assumption.

As far as the" it was over real quick"... that can be written off for a number of reasons... new girl excitement, not having had any in a couple days, he might be a minute man or a combination of any or all of those.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Semen can also change in consistency and appearance in the minutes after leaving the penis. After ejaculation, proteins contained in semen can cause it to become thick, sticky, and clumpy. This consistency helps increase the chances for fertilization, since the semen stays high in the vagina, making it less likely to run right out of it until a bit later.
    Source: Go Ask Alice (Columbia Health)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semen analysis? [ 7 Answers ]

Could anyone please check my hubby's semen analysis? Our GP says it's OK, but we are worried that the normal forms are not good enough for me to fall pregnant. Rapidly progressive 48% Slowly progressive 2% Non progressive 1% Non motile 49% Normal forms 20% If this is not good enough, what...

The semen test [ 3 Answers ]

Six weeks after his vasectomy, Bill returns to his doctor for his scheduled semen test. The nurse hands him a little jar and points to a broom closet down the hall. After half an hour, he still hasn’t come out – and a line is forming! So she puts her ear to the door to see if he is OK. All...

Blood in Semen [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so a close cousin of mine who is 20 years old just confided in me that he saw blood in his semen after a wet dream. He went to the doctor and had both his urine and semen tested. Everything was normal in his urine but the doctor did find blood in his semen. The doctor told my cousin that the...

How much semen goes in? [ 6 Answers ]

How much semen goes inside the female after sex?We are trying to conceive.After intercourse,I keep two pillows under my hip.By the time I keep the pillows,all the semen flows out of me.I am worried if anything goes in at all.Is this normal?

View more questions Search