Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianenancy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Building triditonal bows
    My wife and I are going through some finacal problems we are retired we may loose our home .I need to build something to sale at flea markets or some where I can make real nice triditonal bows or out door furniture whitch one or both should I build and can you make much profet.Does any one know.or maybe build something else.I don't have much overhead expence thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 09:05 PM
    Pet or doll clothes. An example, my wife collects American Dolls, one of her christmas list is a specific outfit for this one doll.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garage Door Binds (bows in the middle) when closing [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!! My garage door (CHI 2285) bows in the top middle of the door when the last pannel starts down. The door closed on a box about a year ago but it still worked fine... until now. Using the remote, the door opens fine. But when you press the remote to close the door, three panels pass fine,...

Felons using bows for hunting [ 5 Answers ]

Are felons in Kentucky allowed to use compound bows for deer hunting?

Do I need a tax id or any kind of form to sell handmade bows and barrettes? [ 4 Answers ]

I will be selling them on a Facebook page, through word of mouth and occasionally at a flea market. Do I need any sort of tax id, employment id? What forms would I need to fill out?

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

View more questions Search