Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rigz2sick Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 07:42 PM
    What does it means when a black shadow gets on top of you and you cant move?
    Not long ago I was dreaming that I was walking with my family. For some reason something told me to look back and that's when I saw it. It was a black shadow that's was pretty far away, it look like a walking black sack full of something. I turn back to catch up with my family but I moved real slow and tried to scream but nothing came out. I look back and the shadow was real close and catching up on me. I look forward again and my family wer miles away. Then the last time I looked back I triped backwards and fell and the black shadow sack got on top on me and I felt like I was being chocked. I tried with all my streangh to push it off me and finnaly after what seem like hours I pushed it off and I woke up real scared and tired> and I've been wondering what didthat mean! Can someone help? Please
    Coolio0520 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 08:05 PM
    Well, dreams are very strange, and they feel very real... Often, it's just something you have thought another or herd about, or it can be a fear. Even if you don't remember thinking about this same dream, it is still very possible. Think about any other dreams you have had. Are thy strange too? Think about happy thoughts when you got to bed, and you'll be fine!:)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 28, 2011, 07:41 PM
    What did it mean? Nothing.

Dreams can be influenced by outside spirits, yes... but if this is just one instance, I wouldn't worry about it. If this was something you dealt with all the time, I might think differently. Just be careful what you fill your mind with. Garbage in, garbage out. Dwell on things that are wholesome and things like this will be tougher to get through to you.

Philippians 4:8
    "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
    mystery08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2015, 04:18 AM
    I also dream like that. A black shadow man go on top of me a month ago and I cant do anyhing but pray.. because I feel like I'm paralize.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I keep seeing a black shadow & I need to know what it means [ 28 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and about a year and a half ago, in October, I started to see a black shadow. The shadow is the figure of a tall man wearing a top hat. The first time I saw it, I was in the car taking my friend home. The shadow walked in front of the car as he tipped his hat. I freaked out because...

Black shadow outside in the woods? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 23 yrs old and about 3 months ago moved wit my family into a new place The first month I been noticing some stuff like black shadow and movments outside in the woods that thing never leaves the woods till that time that my friend came over and saw it too it was right in front of us walking to...

What does a black shadow mean in a dream [ 7 Answers ]

My sister is in the hospital and not doing well at all. I had a dream something was pushing my head down and I woke up and seen a black figure fly out the window?

Seeing a black shadow being with swords [ 2 Answers ]

My brother is in the marines and is getting deployed soon. He was trying to go to sleep last night when he realized a red light coming from the hallway. Everyone was sleeping except for him. He was scared so he closed his eyes for a few seconds and noticed the light was passed him and heading up...

View more questions Search