Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnjogreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Alien robot movie
    I am looking for a movie, 80's or 90's. A boy finds a alien robot. The boy can get inside and become the robot. Please Help:)
    valleyaggie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Is it Flight of the Navigator? He can go into the flying saucer and fly around...
    squee777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Its called star kid
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Feb 18, 2007, 12:45 PM
    I agree with squee777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An alien movie from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

This has been bothering me... and I can't remember what the name of the movie is. :confused: Let me describe as best as I can remember about the movie. It seems it was a movie about an alien child who was left without his parents... the thing I remember about this movie is that I took my little...

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

Dead guy robot movie... Kid show? [ 2 Answers ]

This guy was a scientist and dies and his soul gets transmutated into a robot that looks a lot like a wet vac with a pasta strainer for the head, 90's disner channle favorite

Need title of old alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a title of an old alien movie. The only thing I know about the plot is that there is an alien invasion and the way to beat them is to play opera music which makes their heads explode. If anyone even has an idea of the title I would GREATLY appreciate it! :)

Robot nanny movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of this movie that I watched a long time ago. It was about a nanny who was a robot. She cared for a girl that was maybe named Tabitha or Agatha. But what I remember most of all was her dispensing orange juice from her fingertip. Maybe milk too... And I think at the...

View more questions Search