Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jignesh.shukla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 05:13 AM
    Ask expert on black magic?
    Dear sir,
    Before a year I met a Jain Tantrik and he advised me to give coconut to him forcefully to avoid accident and there is someone done black magic on you and I purchased coconut from the market at around 9:00 PM and gave it to him and he gave "Dhoop" to coconut and kept with him.There were too much family problem and so my friend took him to tantrik.Up to 6 months there were no result and he was repeatedly asking money with me more than 5 times.But I never ever gave him money.
    Now, since last 3 Monnths I suffering from dipression, I don't know why this happened and if I am tryig to get out of my city I cannot move from my city.I m very doubt ful that he has done something on me.I tried to move out of the city more than 5 times but failed.

Can he do something on me? By giving him coconut to him?

I'm visiting Shiv Madir daily and I'm also reading Hanuman Chalisa and Gayatri Chalisa daily and I am also performing Mahamrutyunjaya Jap and Gayatri Mantra.

Can tantrik do something on me or this is purely a doubt please advise me I'm very confused and I'm in dipression.

Thanks & Regards.

Jignesh Shukla
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2011, 05:19 AM
    Family problems are what are causing your depression.
    Moving doesn't solve anything, most of the time. You would probably get more depressed alone in a new place.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Magic only effects those who are weak enough in spirit and conviction to believe in such things. People can always find bad or ill in the world. If you want to blame a "magic power" for things going bad, instead of working on the problems it is easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know I someone did black magic on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Need to know I someone did black magic on me?

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search