Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zsuzsi350 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 07:41 AM
    Confidentality
    Have to create a poster about confidentiality which can be used in an adult social care setting.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2011, 07:43 AM
    So what have you done so far ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 26, 2011, 07:55 AM
    And.. you want ideas? What do you have so far? How big is it? What kind of adult social care?

Nov 26, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Like to have ideas please!!
    Have to give a definition of the term confidentiality as it applies in adult social care settings.
    Examples of how to maintain confidentiality in day to day communication,examples of situation where you might need to share confidential information with other professionals or the carers of individuals receiving the service and explain how and when to seek advice about confidentiality and where to go for help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 08:28 AM
    A poster is usually large (maybe 3'x4'), simple, and uncluttered with bold print and one major illustration. Is that what you have in mind?

Nov 26, 2011, 08:31 AM
    Yes it is.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 08:37 AM
    Because you have a lot to say (and that would terribly clutter up your poster), I would design a simple, eye-catching poster with a very short, hard-hitting message on it (a "loose lips sink ships" sort of thing) and then have a pocket in one corner. The pocket will hold take-away brochures that discuss confidentiality with bulleted lists of things to be mindful of.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 08:41 AM
    Poster message: Careless talk ruins lives

Illustration: Red stop sign with word "Confidential" on it or maybe stylized person's face or form with finger to lips, Shhhhhh! Or something ("We keep it zipped" - with zipper illustration) to get across the idea of privacy.

Brochure: With Word, it should be easy to create a double- or triple-panel brochure. Writing it in Word would allow you to take your time to compose it on both sides of the paper (I'd use the Table feature in Word) and make changes as needed, then print it on paper to match a color on the poster or on durable, heavier paper (24# bond maybe). Print at least five brochures for the presentation of your poster.

Nov 26, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Thank you very much,that is really helpful.I am not english and struggle with my Health and Social Care diploma /level 2/.I am sure will have more questions :).Thank you again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search