Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwarrior Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 06:59 AM
    I've just put a light brown hair dye on my blonde highlighted hair.can I re dye it
    I've just put a brown hair dye on my blonde highlighted hair. Its not brown enough. Can I put another hair dye on or is it too soon?
    user1044 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 10:01 AM
    Its to soon if you dye your hair right after you just dyed it your hair will turn orange my suggestion would be go to a hair stylist to bleach it out and dye it the way you want it or wait up to 3 weeks and re dye it yourself

Reference - personal experience

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I dye my dyed brown hair blonde using xxl blonde dye [ 11 Answers ]

hey, ive been dying my hair since i was about 13 now, and ive had it multiple shades of brown, and one red. some semi-perminent and some perminent. recently i decided to dye my hair a medium blonde and was wondering if by using the xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf, i could lighten it up back to...

Can I put blonde dye over dyed brown hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my naturally blonde hair brown and I want to dye it back to blonde so is it safe to put blonde hair dye over my already dyed brown hair. The dye has faded a lot and I can see blonde streaks in my hair. Please help

Can I dye my hair blonde if I dyed it light brown yesterday [ 1 Answers ]

Well I got this hair dye and it was suppose to turn my dark brown hair to a lighter brown almost dirty blonde, but it just made it darker. And I got a light blonde hair dye the next day is it OK to dye it again when I dyed it yesterday??

How can I dye my hair from light brown to blonde myself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my hair is light brown with blonde highlights all over but I want to go fully blonde. How can I do this by myself Please help!!

View more questions Search