Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris37 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Cartoon movie from when I was a kid
    I don't remember too much about this movie but except there was two mice I think and there was a bird and I think his name was alcatraz... and the bird was kind of coo coo and he flew the two mice somewhere that they needed to go.. if anyone could help that would be great..
    taz1649 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 08:06 AM
    I think the film might be the rescuers down under.
    valleyaggie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Or the original Rescuers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kid Movie Help [ 5 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I want to see this movie again but I forgot what it called But I will tell you what the movie is all about. I think there is 2 prince and a girl with them as a friend but the 2 prince don't know who they are. But when bad guys want to fight the oldest prince but...

Title of 80's kid fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came on YTV (Canadian youth television channel) all the time when I was a kid, which was in the early 90's but the movie I think was made probably in the early 80's. What I remember most is these kids going to this fantasy land, I think the kids meet this blonde midget, little guy in a...

Kid marial arts movie from early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a kid's martial arts movie from the early 90's, the movie starts in like Taiwan or Mongolia or something, and these 3 boys and one of their mom are on vacation there, and they're riding water buffalo, and get chased by some bad guys, and when they get back to the US,...

Movie from when I was a kid [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I barely rememberd that I use to watch over and over again and again I don't really remember too much about it I think there was a little orphan girl I think her name was polly and she had to go live with her aunt on a swamp and she was some crazy lady and this girl had I...

Dead guy robot movie... Kid show? [ 2 Answers ]

This guy was a scientist and dies and his soul gets transmutated into a robot that looks a lot like a wet vac with a pasta strainer for the head, 90's disner channle favorite

View more questions Search