Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamatoya93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 01:33 AM
    1980's or 1990's futuristic movie
    Ok, I need help finding a movie that I haven't seen in like 12 years but I would love to find it. It's starts in this poor city with a lot of rugged looking people. And there are these kids who are visiting with some old guy, like a professor or something. And while they're there, these police come and start arresting some of the people. But the kids find a way to get out and find a safe place. I remember the journey being in the dessert, and then this big bald buy helps them and ends up giving up his life for these kids and the girl cries for him. It used to be one of my favorite movies as a kid but I just can't remember what it's called. Thanks in advance if anybody's able to help me out :)
    johannsson35 Posts: 87, Reputation: 6

Jul 14, 2013, 08:47 PM
    Could it possibly be Dune?
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Jul 15, 2013, 09:33 PM
    Could be steel dawn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 1980's, early 1990's dragon, gladiator twins and red ruby movie (fantasy) [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is trying to find out the name of a movie that I would have taped in college some time between 1993 - 1997. She said a gypsyish mother is traveling with her twin sons when an evil king captures them. He separates the twins and raises them as Gladiators. When they're old enough to...

1980's/1990's obscure TV show? [ 3 Answers ]

I vaguely remember this TV show from what I think was the 80's, but possibly 90's. I only remember that there were 2 characters-a man and a woman-who were real (human) people and there was a male puppet (possibly named Sam). I also think they either owned or worked at a place called Sam's Place. I...

Sarajevo war movie late 1980's or early 1990's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, in the late 1980's or early 1990's, I saw a movie on TV about a war torn region, perhaps Sarajevo. It's not 'Welcome to Sarajevo'. It ends in people being shot in the evening mist in the city, where they thought the mist would hide them. It's something like Zion's Mist, Grey Mist. ...

Children's Movies 1980's-1990's [ 3 Answers ]

I need the name of a children's movie that came out in the 1980's-1990's. Here's what I remember: There's this teenage girl (with dark hair) and she is left home alone to watch her baby brother. She's reading a red book. She doesn't like her little brother and wishes for some creatures to come...

1980's - 1990's religion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Guys my friend is asking me to ask this one. I think it was back in the late 80's or early 90's with monks & a book that has something like acid on the pages & it poisons them or something when they touch it. I makes their tongues black? Street Hawk

View more questions Search