Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannyboym10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 07:21 PM
    Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar
    Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar

Check out some similar questions!

I can't handle my boyfriend going out to bar/club? [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for about 3 years now, and the thing is.. ever since he had been with another girl a year ago while we were broken up.. it was hard for me to trust, but he gained it back.. and then after a while when he started "going out" I started having this recurring...

Add Equipment ground bar or remove cross-bar b/w neutrals? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a GE main breaker load center box in a separate building. It did not come w/ an equipment ground bar. Is it OK to: 1. Remove the cross bar and ground left side neutral to box w/ supplied screw. 2. Attach supplied lug to left side bar and 1/0 ground from SER cable, then all ground...

Gentlemen's club or Strip Bar [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between a Gentlemen's Club and a Strip Bar. I believe they are the same. One is just more discreet then the other. Let me know your opinion.

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.