Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fidellio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Hi, input problems...
    I try to type and got wrong input, I change time region... is all usa but I have to hold fn blue key down to write correct. Exam*le... like= 352e
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 24, 2011, 02:21 PM
    Make sure the Num Lock is OFF.
    Normally located in the top right corner area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some input on this one [ 5 Answers ]

All right, I will first say that my name is Joe and I have been single for about four years, mainly by choice but also because I am in the military... I am just about done though. This story might be lengthy so please bear with me. Anyway I was at home on leave and met up with a girl that I had...

Need input [ 5 Answers ]

We just found out my 10 yr old grandson is not my sons child what do we do now they his mom and my son separated and we just did the dna for 10 yrs we were used by the mom for everything, what is next what do we do ?how do we tell him? I know she will and it won't be done right

Would like some input [ 4 Answers ]

I am curious to find out if the symptoms of bi-polar disorder can be somewhat similar to meth and drug abuse. I am allowing my girlfriends cousin to stay with us in our home for the time being. Her behavior is erratic and unpredictable, and I want to get some opinions as to what others think may...

I need more input [ 1 Answers ]

OK I posted last week about my friends CRAZNESS. How should I tell the guy what my friend Did. Should I ask to come meet to further explain. I feel more comfortable in person.. Thanks. How should I do it?

Ok I need some outside input [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I really think I need some help. I am with my boyfriend whom we have been together for two years now. I am 7 months pregnant and he just asked me to marry him on christmas. Sounds sweet huh. Well I am still with him because he was supposed to quit smoking pot, and he wasn't going to play...

View more questions Search