Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newbie0123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 08:27 AM
    Questionnaires on discipline
    Hello,

What could be the YES or NO questionnaires for the topic Discipline among university students?

Keywords are:-

Discipline policies, rigid policies, students find it hard to follow...

Hypothesis:- discipline policies in universities are considered rigid and hard to follow by the students (of that particular university)

P.s:- If you've better hypothesis in mind, kindly suggest me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thnx:)

Check out some similar questions!

Discipline [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old daughter who we are having a hard time with. She is a talker. Not just any kind of talker, but the kind that NEVER stops. It interferes in everything she does. Other kids are turned off by her because she never stops. She has something to say ALL of the time and about...

Do you believe in discipline in the church? [ 20 Answers ]

I have neighbors all around me that are Christians... and we all go to the same Church. There was a woman that lived right next to me.. she was a baby Christian that just got saved and she had been living with a man for 20 years. Ok, she was excited and really wanted to get married and live...

How to enforce discipline [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning I am a elem spec ed teacher 20 plus years. I have had self contained but found it difficult as I am not a disciplinarian or a battle axe... I feel too much for the kids and never want to belittle them or whatever. I know giving them consequences only helps them, but still I struggle...

Education discipline appeal [ 4 Answers ]

A student in our school anonymously gave the principal a photocopy of a yearbook page in which a student athlete admitted to heavy drinking on more than one occasion. The student was suspended from team games for a few games as per the school's co-curricular code (drinking is strictly forbidden). ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.