Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyhotsalmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 11:21 PM
    Looking for a title of a movie- 70's or 80's thriller/horror
    I am unsure of which year the movie came out but there is a group of kids being chased by a killer or a few killers. In the end the group of kids (or might be a family) get away by killing the villain with a huge log with long branches sticking out of it. They have suspended the log from wires and one kid or person is the bait and when they are running through the forest someone releases the log and it swings down and impales the villain. That is all that I can remember. Sorry if it isn't a whole lot of information.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2011, 07:26 PM
    Could be 1983's The Final Terror.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find info about a horror/thriller movie from late 70's or early 80's. [ 2 Answers ]

The only bits of the movie I can remember are. A groups of friends were I think on a large ship or boat. Some of them get murdered. One of the young women had her wrists slashed in the bath. I think it was one of the friends who did it.

Don't know the name or title it was an early 70's horror thriller type movie [ 0 Answers ]

The scene is at night,all I remember theirs this guy walking around in the dark.He notices a dark form,closer up it's a person in a dark hooded robe on,wearing sunglasses.He follows this dark person,he sees more of them.He sees one go into a building,he enters carefully an stumbles across a body of...

Looking for the title to a 70's/80's horror movie involving a fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I was real young when I watched it, so I do not remember much. I remember that there was this old house, I think that it was abandoned and there was a group of kids (maybe teens) that went to this house and someone went down into the floor of the fireplace. I think that they might have found the...

Looking for a title of a movie - 80's horror/thriller. [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this movie came out in the 80's. I remember the killer being a bald man in an orange jumpsuit. I think he was an inmate that killed the family of the main character. The killer did some kind of voodoo in prison, and when he was to be executed he would come back to "life" and he would...

View more questions Search