Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RiverRatIII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 06:06 PM
    Butler (Legion) Island
    Hello,

I have started a new research project on Butler Island, later known as Legion Island (because of the American Legion Hall built on it). I am looking for anyone with information regarding this island. The island's original history, answers on why the island was chosen for the hall and why the Legion stopped their operations on the island.

Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 24, 2011, 10:35 AM
    I don't know which butler island you are referring to. There is one in Anartica and one of the Georgia coast.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Looks like the one in Michigan
    A little info:
    Pontiac and the Indian uprising - Howard Henry Peckham - Google Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates [ 2 Answers ]

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates, and they need to save someone, they escape from there with an old ship (it was in the swamp)am loking for the movie, I think is from the 80s

Legion [ 1 Answers ]

Please is their any military outfit like the french legion?

French Foreign Legion [ 3 Answers ]

I was considering joining the legion if college doesn't work out, because I want to move to France for all the health and pension benefits. Are there any obstacles or requirements that I would need to complete or avoid in joining?

View more questions Search