Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccergal132 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2011, 05:31 PM
    The guy I love and loves me back is asking me to prove my love how do I do that?
    So in the summer a guy I knew since 6th grade started talking to me over text we slowly fell in love but we aren't together because of his ex and we see each other every day.

A while ago he was textin my best friend and I and saying the same things at times and similar things at others and he kept calling us both my love and sending <3's. He claims to love me but he asked me to prove my love to him and I don't know how to do that when he is the one I think should prove his love to me.

In all I just need help with this mess.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 05:37 PM
    Let me see if I get this... he was sending texts to you and your friend, telling you both that he loved you? Now he wants you to prove your love to him?

How old are you and him? I'm guessing he means he wants you to prove it with sex, which is never a way to prove that to anyone... especially a guy like this that is playing both you and your friend. This guy is really not worth your time and you should tell him to hit the road. You are only in for heartbreak if you pursue this.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 23, 2011, 06:02 PM
    I agree with odinn.

Nobody needs to prove their love. Would it be worth it if so? Two people love each other, that's all that matters. But not to this guy, so it seems.

X Dani
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 06:05 PM
    If he believes it has to be proved, he does not love you. He is wanting to take, not give to the relationship. Love does not prove itself, it is, because both people feel that way.

Proof if any, put it on Facebook that you love him. It seems it is him that is having an issue since he appears to be talking to you and other girl at the same time,
    mashiat Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2013, 10:01 PM
    Soccergal132,sweety this guy! He doesn't deserve you! He doesn't deserve a girl!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

The guy my best friend loves turned out to be in love with me [ 4 Answers ]

This is so hard and killing me , I volunteered to an association that cares for blind people and there I met a blind girl who became my best friend , then I met such a sweet guy who is also blind . He is so sweet and smart and getting closer to me everyday, he didn't tell me anything yet , but it...

I love her, but she loves another guy. [ 11 Answers ]

I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do? The back story of this problem.. ^^ I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much...

View more questions Search