Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylove25 Posts: 100, Reputation: 0

Nov 23, 2011, 01:43 PM
    Why do guys/girls pee outside?
    It doesn't bother me but I'm just wondering your opinions on why they do it besides "they can" and "MARKING THEIR TERRITORY" lol but seriously opinions? Do you find it rude or unnecessary or bad manners? I mean unless you really had to go and there were no bathrooms lol
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2011, 02:25 PM
    I'm not aware that anyone pees outside unless there is no bathroom available within a reasonable period.

Where do you see this going on?

In NY it's a misdemeanor.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2011, 02:33 PM
    I'm also unaware of people who regularly do this. If no facilities are available, sure (and hopefully they would be discreet about it), but otherwise not as a matter of course.

Otherwise why would someone do so? Lazy? Drunk? Thinking that they are funny? Not bothered by it themselves?
    ladylove25 Posts: 100, Reputation: 0

Nov 23, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Maby lazy or maby to be funny lol but I don't know I guess I see it kind of weird guys maby girls would do it just to do it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 04:09 PM
    More of a rural trait I guess, I know a lot of people who do.
    Maybe I should worry with who I am around.

In the country esp on the farm one may be out at the barn, and you just go beside the barn, Also you may be very dirty and it is easier to go beside the back porch than get shoes off to go into the house.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 04:20 PM
    My kids, when they were primary school age, would do it when they were outside and didn't want to interrupt their playing to come indoors to use the bathroom.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    More of a rural trait I guess
    A dairy farmer's son I was dating pulled over and got out of the car to pee on a huge pile of apples waiting to be processed at the local Mott's factory. It put me off applesauce for a while.
    securedog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 08:28 PM
    My boyfriend is 70 years old and a retired college professor, and he goes outside to pee in the yard regularly at night, when there are two bathrooms there in the house. I think he just gets a thrill from it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

What do guys like about girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I can start dating now, don't ask why, but I'm not sure what guys like in girls or how to be a guys friend but not go out with them.:confused:

For the girls.and guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I want some female opinions on this because my friend is going through a stage of self hatred and I really want to give him something to show him he's a catch even if he doesn't see it himself. What do you think of the guy on the left in the red'ish shirt? Would you go up to him if you saw...

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

View more questions Search